Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bowling Part 5 (AHW)

I'm going to talk about bowling yesterday even though I'm a little late. So Ania, and Mia both came to my choice hour about 10 minutes before the bell rang. So we just talked. Then as soon as the bell rang we all went outside to my mom's car when she was going to drive us to Thunderbird Lanes. (the place where we were going to bowl) When we were about to leave we saw Mr. Joe going out to his car so we rolled down the window and we yelled out "Hi, Mr. Joseph!" So he came over to our car and said he would meet us there. In the car we turned on some music from Mia's IPad and Mia and I started to sing. Now let me tell you something about our singing. We were awesome!!! Even though Ania says it C+ I think its an A++. Then when we got there we went over to where Mr. Joe and Mrs. Roberts were and we all said hi. Then we got our bowling shoes and Ania said she needed a 8 and when she got one she said "Oh, I mean I need a 6" But when she got a 6 it was too small so she actually needed a 8 after all. Mia and I both got size 4's and we had to get Velcro on ours instead of laces! After that Mrs. Roberts and Mr. Joseph told us that they ordered 2 cheese pizza's and 2 pitchers of our choice of drink. So went over and we wanted Orange soda and Root Beer. Then we got the game started. Jack went first then I went then Mia and Ania. Finally Mrs. Roberts and Mr. Joseph went. I was really behind in that game, and after about 3 frames we got bored and we started to dance ballet and copy other bowlers. Then they'd look at us weird and we'd start to laugh. Then because we were bad luck, anytime it was one of our turns we wouldn't do it so we wouldn't get bad luck. Then after a little while the pizza and pop came and we sat down to eat. When we were about done we started playing 'ring around the rosys' Sorry if I misspelled it. We were also playing 'follow the leader.' First they followed me and I made them do ballet twirls and jumps, then it was Ania's turn and she made us  do all sorts of stuff.  Finally it was Mia's turn and she made us to squats and she even made up a dance with a move called 'The Shovel'. It was my turn to go bowling when Mia started the squats and they were so weird, I couldn't concentrate. So I knocked down one pin, but I had the bumpers on so I had to get at least one. During that game I was in last place. Then we started another game, and during that game Ania, Mia and I swapped bowling balls. We actually did a whole lot better with each other's bowling balls. Then Mr. Joseph and Mrs. Roberts had to leave so we each took over one of their turns and because Mrs. Roberts and Mr. Joseph didn't have bumpers we did terrible! I mean so bad we didn't even go up one point for 3 or 4 frames. Then we started playing "Page!" It was where the person whose turn it was would yell out "Page!" Then the one who chose to be the maid would yell out "Page!" Then finally that person would yell "Page!- oh, darn-it!" Then they would get the bowling ball and then the other page would take it and give it to the bowler and pretend they did it. Then when they did get the bowling ball they were supposed to complain and moan and groan. Then finally the game was over and so we took off our bowling shoes and left them on the counter then we went out to my car. Then we went on Mia's and my IPad, on Mia's IPad we listened to music and we put on "Let It Go" and Ania was so annoyed and she said she hated that song. Then on my IPad we played "High School Story." (That game is awesome!!)

 

To be coninuted

No comments:

Post a Comment