Friday, November 1, 2013

Clomp, clomp, clomp I went. I shouldn't have worn snow boots I thought. My cloud white angel dress was getting soaked and I didn't get any candy yet. I wasn't going to give up I thought. My dad and I decided we would go out in the freezing cold and the hard rain to go trick or treating. Whoosh went the wind, I yelled to my dad so he could hear me over the roar of the wind. "Papa can we go to the other subdivision when we're done with this neighborhood?" He yelled back we'll seeWhen I was stepping up to the first house on the block, which was also the festive house on the block it was decorated with 5 pumpkins not one or two or three or four but five, five pumpkins there was also a smoke machine. I was gasped and was so surprised I nearly let go of my umbrella. I gave my dad my umbrella and I sprinted up to the door and my dad shouted don't forget to say trick to treat! I rang the doorbell with anticipation and yelled trick or treat! A woman about twenty answered the door and said "well hello there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment