Monday, November 25, 2013


Thanks

 I am thankful for my mom because she takes care of me.
I am thankful for my dad who plays with me and is always cheerful.
I am thankful for food because without it I would starve.
I am thankful for a house to protect me from the cold and rain.
I am thankful for my fish Goldie and Pinky because they make me happy when I am sad.
I am thankful for Christmas because it means we are all happy.
I am thankful for Thanksgiving because we are all in a thankful mood.
I am thankful for friends because without them I would be lonely.
I am thankful for my dad's store because without it we would be poor.
I am thankful for books because with them I can learn things.
I am thankful for a bed to sleep in because it helps me go to sleep.
I am thankful for my aunt and uncle because she helps us so much.
I am thankful for my cousin because she is so nice and happy.
I am thankful for school because we get to learn and play.
I am thankful for teachers because they are patient and nice.
I am thankful for my grandma because even though she's half way around the world she still cares about me and still loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment