Saturday, December 21, 2013

Trick and Treat!

"Thank You" I replied. "Your very welcome" Said the very old lady that lived across the street. She just gave 2, not 1 but 2 king sized candy bars! "Score!" I exclaimed to my friend Sally as we walked down the sidewalk. "Whoa, Emily nice going!" Sally said. "Watch out for the headless ghost" I cautioned to Sally." "What headless ghost?" She stammered. "Oh didn't you know? Okay, I'll tell you the story myself." Then Emily snapped her fingers and she began. Once upon a time there was a very nice young man-" "What is it?" I asked Sally. "Can't we at least sit down?" she asked. "Fine." Emily sighed and she waved her hand and 2 comfy chairs appeared. "So, there was a very nice young man but he had a short temper. One day his one love showed up and stated teasing him with hurtful words. Then she began to throw things at him like a knife and a table. He told her to stop but she kept doing it. He got so mad he took the knife and stabbed her with it. Seeing what he done he took the knife her stabbed her with he tried to stab himself with it. But then he heard a voice telling him "Don't do it, take your revenge on other girls like her, don't kill yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment