Sunday, March 15, 2015

AHW

Today I went to the BCS Blast and I saw Vivian and we hung out for about 2 hours. We got our nails done and we also got glitter tattoos, we also wanted to get tickets for the prize room. Now I never won the cake walk before but I did today I was in the first group and was the 2nd person called. I was number 50 and I got a box of 6 cupcakes. They were very yummy. Then I went to eat and I saw my dad severing in the cafĂ©. I got nachos with cheese and chili but my dad gave me too much chili. Vivian was in the super duper long with me so I shared my nachos with her but then she had to leave to got eat somewhere else. Then I saw Zoe and we played more games along with her sisters Bella and Abby. We also saw Claire and hung out with her. At about 6:30 we went and cashed in our tickets and I got 114 and Zoe got 94 and Claire got 110. I got a nail kit and a beaded jewelry kit. Then I got a Pepsi and we all went into the gym for the last 30 minutes. I had a great time but sadly I had to leave at 7:30 which is when it ends, but some people stayed longer to help clean up. I hope I get to go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment