Monday, March 23, 2015

Colors, Colors, Colors!

Today I had another orthodontist appointment and before she started she told me that I would be done in about 1 or 2 months. She also said I was her fastest patient, because most people need to wear their braces for 2 years or more. I only had them on for 1 year and 4 or 5 months. I also got my 2 expanders out today and she had to adjust my bands at the back of my mouth but because she would have to put them back in, its painful for me and her. She has to push and push and dig and poke and pull to get it to...
not fit! Then she has to try again, so instead she said she was must going to but a bracket on but she said I can't tell anyone because she's not really supposed to, well she could but the people in charge won't be happy. But I sure was happy and I got to have colored bands and I chose pink and green. I also got colored rubber bands! They're so pretty I got pink, green, purple and red! I really like colorful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment