Monday, October 14, 2013

My Birthday! Pop! I woke up to smell of fresh eggs, bacon and the sound of a balloon popping. My brain instantly reminded my it was my birthday, June 22, 2013. I slowly opened my eyes and was welcomed with the soft light of the sun on my face. I was thinking to myself, this is going to be the best birthday day ever. I slowly got out of bed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. My parents surprised my by jumping out at me and singing "Happy Birthday" then gave me my breakfast, it was bacon, eggs, toast, and apple juice. I sat down to eat and it was delicious! When I finished breakfast my mom gave me my present, it was blue leggings with green spots, my dad gave me a green top with white stripes. I then got cleaned up then put on my new clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and the clothes I put on were so pretty. Then I got one more surprise, my parents gave me a brand new book! Then it was time to go to my birthday party at skate world. We got in the car and my dad turned up the music and we stated singing at the top of our lungs. When I looked out the window I saw a huge rainbow like it was smiling down at me. When we got out we met Zoe who was coming to my birthday party. Slowly one by one each person came and as soon as they came thy said " one, two, three now." laughing we walked into the building

No comments:

Post a Comment