Friday, October 25, 2013

My Birthday! Pop! I woke up to the smell of fresh eggs, bacon and the loud sound of a balloon popping. My brain instantly reminded me it was Saturday and my tenth birthday which was on June 22, 2013. I instantly remembered my 6th birthday how I woke up the same way and I just the right then that it was going to be the best birthday ever. Then I slowly opened my eyes and was welcomed with the soft light like a of the sun on my face. I slowly got out of bed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. My parents surprised my by jumping out at me and singing "Happy Birthday" then gave me my breakfast, it was bacon, eggs, toast, and apple juice. I sat down to eat and it was delicious as a fresh baked cake! When I finished breakfast my mom gave me my present, it was blue leggings with green spots, my dad gave me a green top with white stripes. I said Omg thank you so much. Until I realized that I was so excited that I was thinking what I wanted to say so then I actually said what I wanted to say. I then got cleaned up then put on my new clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and the clothes I put on were so pretty. Then when I thought there wasn't any surprises left my parents gave me a brand new book, "Finding Zasha." I was about to sit down and start reading the book but then it was time to go to my birthday at "Skate World." We got into the car which was a and my dad turned up the music to my favorite song "Everyday." When we got got there we met Zoe who was coming to my birthday party. Slowly one by one each person came and as soon as they were all there they said "one, two, three go!" Then the song "Happy Birthday" came from the silence and was playing so loud I thought there was a D.J speaker right next to me. Then realizing it was my friends who were singing the song so I smiled and let them finish. The moment they finished they all screamed out "Surprise!" I shouted out "thank you so much!" Then they all burst into laughter that was so loud the parents inside thought someone was badly hurt. After they realized that it was just laughter even the parents started laughing. Then laughing and talking we all skipped into the building to start roller skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment