Monday, October 7, 2013

The Water Park!

Me and my best friend Zoe, walked into the water park, and we both gasped because there was a huge water slide it was a 8 story water slide. It was white with blue spots, there was 10 loops and 7 turns but you couldn't go on it without a friend because you have to go on a two person raft. There was two different slides one dark slide and one light slide. You would land in a huge pool of water when you were done. So me and Zoe did the long climb up the stairs but when we got to the top I said OMG! where is our raft, so Zoe had to do the long climb down the stairs the the long climb upstairs. Finally we got our raft and it was our turn. I thought when we were getting in our raft this is going to be so scary but then Zoe shook me and go me to reality. We slowly pushed off and we were staring, after five seconds there was a loop and we screamed the whole time we were on the loop but after that me and Zoe were laughing and talking

No comments:

Post a Comment