Thursday, January 30, 2014


Here is my AHW


"No, I think we should be the cannibal fairy's." Sawyer said. "No, the knights!" said Ethan. "How about we stop arguing and just be the cannibal fairy's?" Megan asked. "No! everyone expect Daniel and Saywer shouted. I was at the battle rush and all of my team members were arguing. They were arguing about the team name. "Lets compromise, and lets be the cannibal knights, do you like that name?" I asked. "Yeah, we like it." everyone answered. So then they started arguing about the costume. "I want blue and white." said Daniel. "No, camouflage and white!" said Marcus. "No, I want red with black stripes." Ethan said. "How about black everything with red?" I asked. "Sure, why not? everyone replied. So then we started working on drawing the poster. "Everyone pick a word." I told them. We all got different color markers and started doing different designs. Some did circles while other people did stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment