Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Here is my AHW.


  Once upon a time long, long ago there was a boy name Lucas who was half horse, half human. Whenever he went to school everyone laughed at him and made fun of him. They all jumped on him but there as this one kid who always made the most fun of him, teased him the most. That person was his brother Jack. "Yo, giddy up horsy" he said to Lucas. "Leave me alone, and don't make fun of me." Lucas said "Fine, but you don't want to be late for your horse show" Jack siad while laughing. "Oh, by the way, I'm late for class. You better give me a ride or else." Jack made a punching motion into his fist. Lucas had no choice but to give Jack a ride. Becuase he gave Jack a ride he was the one who was late. But remarkably Jack was the one who was yelled at instead of Lucas. "I'll get you for this." Jack growled.

No comments:

Post a Comment