Friday, March 7, 2014

Here is my AHW

"Let's go to the mall." my dad said. "Ooo, what for? I asked. "Since the old computer broke, we have to look for a new computer." He answered. "Fine with me." my mom sighed. As we got into the car we started talking about what computer we each wanted. "I want a PC, for sure." my mom said with an air that plainly said she though she was right. "Well, I think we should get a Microsoft computer." My dad said with his voice that he used to get his way. "No, we should totally get a MacBook!" I told my parents  "No, definitely not." My parents said together. "Why can't we have a MacBook?" I asked. "Because it costs to much and is too small." My parents answered. After this conversation ended, my dad pulled up into the parking lot. "Hurry, hurry." my mom said while rushing us. "We walked into the huge red, green, blue, and yellow Microsoft store. My mom and I started looking around and found a small tablet. We sat down to look and play with it. My dad found a worker whose name was Joseph. "Hello, how can I help you." Joseph asked. "Hello, well I'm looking for a new computer." My dad told him. "Oh, well do you want a touchscreen, or just a mouse computer?" he asked. "Ohhhh, you guys have touchscreens? I didn't know that!" My dad exclaimed. "Oh, yes of course we do." Joseph said. "Okay, I'd like to see them." he replied. "Well right this way." came the answer. My mom and I headed towards the tablets. "Come on guys." My dad called. "Uggggg." I groaned. "Why can't we look at the MacBook's?" I sighed. "After this." came the reply. 10 minutes later we finally went to the Apple store. "OK, I'm going to look at the IPads." my mom said. "Kay, we're going to look at the computers." my dad answered. "OK." Siad my mom. While we were looking at the computers my dad seemed like he wanted the Microsoft computer more. "Papa, you really can't be leaning towards the Microsoft computer, can you?" I asked. "Why not, and yes I am." he said. "But-but the Apple computer is sooooo much better!" I exclaimed. "We'll see, right now it's time to go home."


The next day.
"Shin Be, we're going back to the Microsoft store because we might, 'might' get the computer. "Well, I still want a computer so I'll be happy if we get that one." I said, but inside I was jumping with excitement. "Ok." My mom agreed. I couldn't believe it we were probably going to get a huge computer with a touch screen!!!!!!  The whole time there I was rushing, rushing, rushing!!!!! I couldn't wait, till the big, shiny touch screen computer is mine!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment