Monday, March 31, 2014

Science Olympiad AHW Part 2


 
 
 
"4th place for Pentathlon is West Maple!" The announcer shouted. "Ugg" Zoe and I moaned. "I don't think we did very well." Zoe moaned. "We did fine." I said. "Are you sure?” Zoe asked me. “Yes, I’m sure, now listen they’re calling 3rd place.” “Fine, I’ll listen. I hope they call us.” She replied. “So do I.” I answered. “For 3rd place in Pentathlon is BCS Team 1!” The announcer shouted. “Yes!” We exclaimed. We jumped up at the exact same time and ran up to the front with our team. We were excited because we didn’t know we did that good, we thought we might of gotten 5th place not 3rd. “Great Job.” Our principle said to us as he gave us our medals as we walked proudly back to our seats.
 
 


This is my 3rd place medal

No comments:

Post a Comment