Monday, March 24, 2014

My AHW

What would you do if you found some money lying around on the floor at school with no one around? Would you report it to the first person you saw, would you tell the people closest to you at the time, would you stuff into your pocket without anyone seeing, would you give it to your best friend? Would you tell the office if you found a big bill like a 50 or 100? I would ask the people closest to me at the time but I won't tell them the amount. I'd do that because anybody could say "Yeah, that bill belongs to me." but you won't know if they're lying or not. But if it is a big bill I would tell the office but ask them not to tell the whole school because the office will be crammed with people all saying they own the bill. That's what I'd do if I found some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment