Tuesday, June 2, 2015

AHW

"Oh, we're going somewhere at 6:00." My dad told me right after I got off the bus and he said hello.
"Ooo, where? Where? Where" I eagerly asked.
"Ok, I was on the computer all day looking for places you can volunteer at. But everywhere said you have to be at least 16 years old, but the Library said that you can volunteer there, and you can count it as community service." My dad told me.
"Oh, that's great! Are you sure that it'll count?" I asked.
"Yes, I'm positive."  He said. I'm really excited for the meeting, and we have to get there early because they don't accept everyone. I think its first come, first serve, if you already registered. I can only do some of the events, but its going to be at least 5 hours, which is good. I can't wait until the summer time because I have so much stuff to do! I can't wait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment