Thursday, June 11, 2015

Last Day of School

Even though I'm excited for my camps this summer, I'm really sad for the last day of school because I made bonds with all my friends this year. It seems right after I made close bonds with all my friends then we're getting split up for 7th grade. At least all my friends are going to see each other over summer break and during lunch next year. We're also going to be in at least one class together! I'm really sad to be graduating 6th grade. At least I'll make even more friends next year during 7th grade! Also since this might be my last blog post ever on this blog, I was wondering: Mr. Joe do you want me to keep writing??

1 comment:

  1. Of course! Shin Be, you have learned and grown so much over this past year. You have to keep on writing every day for the rest of your life because writing is power and you have the gift that keeps on giving. Don't ever stop writing. Ever. You change the world every time you write. I am so proud of how hard you have worked, Shin Be. No stopping now :-)

    ReplyDelete