Wednesday, April 16, 2014

AHW (Braces)

 "Mom, I think I have a cold, can you check my forehead?" I moaned. "OK, you look pretty sick, I'll check." It was 4:00 in the morning on Monday and I wasn't feeling the greatest. "Ooh, Shin Be you have a really high fever do you want some Motrin?" I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. So I just stayed up and read a book till about 6:30. At 6:30 my dad woke up and I asked him to cancel my orthodontist appointment. "I wish I could but I don't know whether we should bother her or not. Are you OK? You look like you're about to throw up." He told me. "I don't feel good, but I don't think I'm going to throw up." I answered. "OK, do you want to go in my IPhone?" He asked. "Fine, I don't think it will help." I groaned. "What are you going to have for breakfast?" He said once again. "Nothing." I moaned and groaned. A few minutes later I had the smallest bowl of cereal. "Here's a brush, we don't want no icky germs on your teeth when you get your rings and braces. "This is going to hurt and feel weird." My orthodontist (teeth doctor) said.

No comments:

Post a Comment