Monday, April 14, 2014

AHW (The Monday I got my braces!)

 "Mom, I think I have a cold, can you check my forehead?" I moaned. "OK, you look pretty sick, I'll check." It was 4:00 in the morning on Monday and I wasn't feeling the greatest. "Ooh, Shin Be you have a really high fever do you want some Moltren?" I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. So I just stayed for and read a book till about 6:30. At 6:30 my dad woke up and I asked him to cancel my orthodontist appointment. "I wish I could but I don't know whether we should bother her or not. Are you OK? You look like you're about to throw up?" He asked me. "I don't feel good, but I don't think I'm going to throw up." I answered. "OK, do you want to go in my IPhone?" He asked. "Fine, I don't think it will help." I groaned.  "Here's a brush, we don't want no icky germs on your teeth when you get your rings and spacers. "This is going to hurt and feel weird." My orthodontist (teeth doctor) said right before she put a white/clear contraption.

No comments:

Post a Comment