Thursday, April 3, 2014

Essay

Soccer Sprain 


"Come on Shin Be, I know you can do it! My friend Allison shouted to me. "I'll try my best." Came the reply. I was standing on the once green grass that is now trampled on and a dead yellowish, brownish color. With a sigh I looked up and saw the blinding yellow sun and the light blue sky outlining it. "Water Break!" The short, loud coach shouted. "Come on Shin Be, wait is something wrong? Allison asked with concern in her voice. "I sprained my ankle." I said in a small voice. Now have you ever faced a choice wether you could quit, but no one could blame you? I just did. But then I thought about it again and I knew my whole team was counting on me. "But I'm going to play the rest of the game anyway." I said in a determined voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment