Sunday, April 20, 2014

AHW (Easter)

Let me tell you about my Easter. First I woke up and my mom and dad were already awake. My dad cooked a breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast. After I finished eating my breakfast my parents told me I could look for my Easter basket and eggs. All the eggs I found were filled with jelly beans! When I got to the basket, it was filled with 2 egg shaped containers filled with Starburst Jellybeans and M&M's. It also has a bouquet of fake candy flowers and a huge Easter bunny! There was also a mini chocolate bunny. There was also a box of bright, yellow Peeps. The last thing I got was a Angry Birds Easter egg with suckers in them. Me and my mom and dad each had a couple jelly beans. Then I did some cello and my dad tested me because we have a science test coming up on Monday. Then we had pizza from last nights supper for lunch. We then decided to go to this park that's only 1 minute away if we walk. My dad rode his bike and I ran, to get ready for cross country next year. I made up an obstacle course to try to do and I actually beat it. One thing I never knew about myself is that I'm pretty good at the monkey bars, but I'm terrified of bees! Then we played some soccer. Me and my mom were the goalies, because my dad's really good. But after a little while we went home and had some ice cream. Then while we were playing we played a Korean game called phato. Then we watched a Korean movie that my parents wanted to watch. Then it was time to cook supper. A little while later I could smell the good food wafting in through the door. We had ham, stuffing, biscuits, mash potatoes, gravy, and corn. We then sat down and eat the delicious food. Then we all watched T.V. After the shows I got ready for bed. That's my Easter, what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment