Friday, April 4, 2014

Here is my Complaint Paragraph



 Shin Be F 
 Covington School
1525 Covington Rd.
Bloomfield Hills, MI 
48031

2205 Holland Street
Birmingham, MI 48009


4/4/14


Dear Bus Station,

 I always get to the bus stop on time but the bus is always late to the bus stop and the school. Because the bus is late, it's making me late for school; making me fall behind in what we're learning. Everyday I leave my house and get to the bus stop on time. But the bust still isn't there. The earliest I've ever gotten there was 8:18 and school starts at 8:20. By the time it takes me to walk into the school it's already 8:20. There are lots of kids who ride the bus and I'm sure most kids don't want to be late to school.bwhen you're late to school you miss things they did in class and when you miss things they did in class you do bad in that subject. That causes you to get a bad score on your homeowner and the you won't get a passing grade. For the education of my classmates I am just asking you to come to the bus stop on time and to make sure they leave on time.


Thank you,

Shin Be Felsner


CC:
rj09bps@birmingham.k12.mi.us
spyking@comcast.net



No comments:

Post a Comment