Monday, July 21, 2014

AHW-Blue Lake!!

I'm so excited for Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp!! I'm leaving in 2 days! I can't wait! Today my mom and I packed everything I need. The packing took 2 hours. The only bad thing so far about Blue Lake is that we have to wear uniforms. :( But even that's not so bad. I read in my letter from Blue Lake that I'm in cabin Byrd. I think I might've over packed but the when I went to the other camp I was under packed, so being over packed is better that being under packed.:) Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor for a blood test. (I don't like needles of any kind.) I'm also getting an X-ray. (That's not so bad) Before I packed my mom put some of the Kool-Aid I made yesterday into some ice-cube molds to try and make Kool-Aid Cubes! After this I get to try some.:) Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment