Wednesday, July 16, 2014

AHW- Dogs

A couple days ago my family and I went out to our neighborhood park so I could get ready for cross country. We had a quick breakfast of French toast with some maple syrup and some heavy whipped cream. I put on some maple colored syrup and some thick, creamy, white whipped cream. So I dove into it. (Not literally) Then we got cleaned up and got dressed. I chose a blue, green, and yellow tye-dye shirt from Camp Hayo-Went-Ha and some light blue shorts. Because I had a blister I wore thick socks and some tennis shoes. We were on our way to the park and my dad had a long white wooden stick with cream colored lines going all the way up and down the pole. The lines were made with them on top of the pole not engraved into the pole. I didn't get why my dad always had that long white pole with him until he told me that the pole was just in case some mean, viscous dogs tried to attack us. When we got to the park we saw 3 big black mean dogs. So my mom and I left and my dad still wanted to walk there so he went alone. Now before I tell you what happened to my dad and the dogs I'll tell you what my mom and I saw. Even though its nowhere as interesting. So we were walking up the street near our neighborhood and we see a rabbit and we're about one or two feet away from it. The funny thing is that: the rabbit never moves! Anyway my dad was walking and suddenly the 3 dogs run up to him. The owner yells "They're friendly, they're friendly" and he tried to call them back. Suddenly they start licking him and finally the owner calls them back and they leave. But they could've bitten my dad at any moment. But they didn't' which was good.

























No comments:

Post a Comment