Saturday, July 12, 2014

AHW

I'm sorry I didn't write in so long but I couldn't because I was away at my first overnight camp with Ania, and they didn't allow electronics. But I just got back yesterday at 5:00 so I'm starting to write now. First I'll tell you about my first day and how I checked in. I had to wake up at 3:00 in the morning to get there. But we got there at around 9:00 instead of 9:30, when check-in starts. We got there so early because my dad was expecting traffic, but at 3 in the morning, no one was awake! So we just looked around for a little bit. I was the first person in line to check in. Then I went to my cabin, (Chippewa) and got unpacked and waited for Ania to get there. When she did she chose a bunk right next to mine. We were the first campers there so we headed up to the horse barn to see how good I am with horses. After that my dad had to leave so he gave me a hug and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment