Thursday, July 17, 2014

AHW - Last Day of Camp :(

I'm going to tell you about the last day of camp.

So I woke up and it was a bright warm day. It was a day to be happy on,  but then I remembered that I was leaving today. So that smile got wiped right off of my face. Right when I got up my counselors Laura and Kate said in a loud voice "OK everyone, get up todays the last day of camp." That got 8 different reactions: (there's only 8 campers in the cabin) happy, downright miserable, happy and sad at the same time, pretty much happy but a tiny bit sad, pretty much sad but a little bit happy, so sad they were about to superglue themselves to their bed, neutral, totally happy and not going to miss the place at all. So we had to pack the rest of our things like the things we slept it and the sheets. I wore the clothes I would wear the next to bed I would have to take more time to pack. I also slept in my sleeping bag for the last day, since it would be easier. Then we ate our last breakfast together. Unlike all the other breakfast's we didn't have to say grace. We could all start eating at different times. Also unlike the other breakfast's we could leave at anytime we wanted to, when we were done eating. Then we finished packing and said our good byes. We were really sad, but there was one person I didn't need to say good-bye to - not yet. That was Ania. Well you might be wondering why and now I'll tell you. I was going in the same car as her so we would still see each other on the car ride home. It was all very sad to say good bye, but you can always come back next year! :)

1 comment: