Thursday, November 13, 2014

AHW

AHW
"Oh my gosh, I can't believe they think they can copy us!" Rosalina De La Lune exclaimed.
"I know" Echoed Rosalina's 3 sidekicks/ besties: Carmella De Stefano, Marcella La Pynchon and Virginia El Vermont.
Rosalina and her friends were sitting down at their very own personalized lunch table complete with an umbrella and fancy plates and silverware. They even got their own servers.
"They totally copied our idea for the science project and our community project. That's so not fair."
"Do you want me to go over to their table and talk to them?" Carmella yelled in an angry voice. "That was our best project idea.
"Carmella, you know that they would tell on us even if we didn't do anything, its all because her dad is the principal."
In Rosalina's head she was thinking about what her her friends would do if that happend: Carmella: the mischievous one who would pull a prank on them, Marcella: the brainiest one would come up with a brilliant way to tackle that problem, Virginia: the proper one who never gets in trouble would come up with a perfect alibi . Last but not least herself, I see myself as the nice, kind generous, and I will stand up for things I believe in. I'm also loyal honest and a great friend.I would stand up for my friends at all costs. I wonder what everyone else sees me as? That's exactly what I was thinking when our enemy group: The Sparkly Sparkles walked up to us with the principal, who was the leaders dad. The leader of the group is Abigail Tomson and meanest girl in the grade who tries desperately to be popular. 
"Well, well well, look what we have here" Mr. Tomson said with contempt. " Having this kind of nonsense is against school rules and I will have to take this table away from you as well as all of the bling on this table. Do you understand me?" Mr. Tomson now practically yelling. 
"Yes Mr. Tomson, we understand." Thè group said in unison as well as being very glum and monotone.
"Ok, sweetie we'll have this table delivered to you right away." The principal said with love in his voice.
"Thanks Daddy, you're the best." Abigail said.
"You're very welcome, sweetie" The principal said while he gave Abigail a hug. While Abigail was giving her dad a hug she was facing Rosalina (Rosie) and she gave them a mean facing while she was mouthing the word losers.
"Uh, Mr. Tomson, your daughter was calling us losers and making mean faces at us." Rosie said.
"Nonsense, I know you're upset about getting you're table taken away but that doesn't mean you have to make things up. That shows very poor character. I'm really disappointed in you." He said in a disapproving tone.
"But-
"I don't want to hear it Rosalina De La Lune. That better be your last word I hear from you today." The principal said with a tone of authority.
"Yes sir." Rosie said very glumly.
The principal now left and Carmella stood up wearing her pale pink dress with the light sprig mint colored trim around the hem. She walked over to Abagail her heels on her boots were clicking. 
"Abagail, I'm tired of you always thinking you're going to be popular one day just because you dads the principal! You're mean to everyone and you still expect them to be nice to you." Carmella's voice was slowly getting louder until she was screaming at the top of her lungs. "Well you're never going to be popular so just stop taking other peoples things. That doesn't make you cool. By the way we all know that bag is a fake."
"Well- Abagail started to scream, her voice was a shout as well. 
"I don't want to hear you saying how you're daddy's going to give us detention." Carmella screamed.
"Well my dad is going to give you detention, I'm tried of you acting like you're in charge of everyone. You always think you're never going to get in trouble just because everyone loves you. Well I'm here to stop you!" Abagail screamed at the very,very, very top of her lungs.��
Virgina spoke up with the air of someone very proper and formal. "Actually, the truth is that you are being hypocritical about them because you're actually the one whose doing all of those things. Also I very humbly agree about you're bag being a cheap knock off version of a 'Creme Da La Lay' Handbag. That is all I wish to say." Virgina said all in the manner of they were merely discussing the weather.
"And you with all of you're fancy pants talk with 'merely, humbly and hypocritical.' Abigail's best friend, Jamie Rottweiler said with the anger of a tiger having its babies attacked.
"Well, must I say it is much better than being a tattle tale or know as a snitch." Now Jamie always told on people whether they disagreed with her or whether they sat next to her, she was always telling on people. Virginia said with the humbleness of a poet telling its poem.
"Oh, you did not just go there, Virpina Poo Permont." Jamie said with so much anger that it was surprising that she looked like she was about to cry. "Oh Mrs. Lunch lady, they're calling me names like poomie. They made me cry then they laughed about it." Jamie said her lip quivering.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment