Sunday, November 2, 2014

AHW

This is my AHW for Friday.

I woke up and for a second I was wondering where I was, then I remembered. I was at Washington D.C for a presentation on Saturday. I felt like today was different but I couldn't remember until I got out of my shower. Oh yeah, today's Halloween! So I got into a pair of legging and I skirt with a shirt covered in hearts. By the time I got my backpack packed up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and did my hair. Everyone else was ready to go down to breakfast. Expect of Ania. We reminded each other to bring things like our costumes. "Oh, I need to pack that." I exclaimed. I packed some snacks, my IPad and phone, my wallet, water, my costume, and a metallic ruler. (I only brought the ruler because it was already in my backpack.) After we got ready we went down to eat breakfast. I got bacon, eggs, a ton of fruit, and sausage. I got a muffin too. (I was starving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment