Thursday, November 6, 2014

AHW

This is a new story I'm writing

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe they think they can copy us!" Rosalina De La Lune exclaimed.
"I know" Echoed Rosalina's 3 sidekicks/ besties: Carmella De Stefano and Marcella La Pynchon, Virginia El Vermont.   
Rosalina and her friends were sitting down at their very own personalized lunch table complete with an umbrella and fancy plates and silverware. They even got their own servers.
"They totally copied our idea for the science project and our community project. That's so not fair."
"Do you want me to go over to their table and talk to them?" Carmella in a angry voice. "That was our best project idea.
"Carmella, you know that they would tell on us even if we didn't do anything, its all because her dad is the principal."
In Rosalina's head she was scanning her friends: Carmella: the mischievous one, Marcella: the brainiest one, Virginia: the proper one who never gets in trouble. Last but not least herself, I see myself as the nice, kind generous, and I will stand up for things I believe in. I'm also loyal honest and a great friend. I wonder what everyone else sees me as? That's exactly what I was thinking when our enemy group: The Sparkly Sparkles walked up to us with the principal.

No comments:

Post a Comment