Tuesday, November 4, 2014

AHW

"Hello, Shin Be wants to ask you for some popular music to play at the Valentines talent show, could you help her pick something out that's her level?"
That's what my dad said when my private teacher, Angie walked out of the room carrying her book. We just walked in McCourt's Music Store from the cold outdoors. It was about 8:00 and time of my private lesson on my cello. So I walked into the room carrying my cello, 3 music books, bow and wipe for afterwards.
"What song do you want to play for your talent show?" Angie asked after I sat down and said hello.
"I was thinking about playing "All About that Bass" I replied.
"OK, I'll look for some songs that are a big enough challenge for you to play, while you're tuning" She answered.
"OK, thank you."

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment