Tuesday, May 6, 2014

AHW (Getting my teeth pulled out Part 1)



Guess what?? Today was the worst!! Let me tell you why. So I had to wake up at 6:45 just to eat breakfast. By the way, I got to sleep in because I was supposed to get my teeth pulled out.  The appointment was at 9:00, but the dentist said I had to eat 2 hours earlier and I only ate 1 cheerio. After I got ready I got into the car and my parents said I could watch T.V. all day because after I got my teeth pulled out. They said I wouldn't want to do anything. I know? Hard to believe but true. So after I got there I had to wait in the waiting room. Then the dentist took us to the room and had to WAIT! Just about now, I'm getting tired of waiting. I just wanted to get my teeth pulled out and be done. That probably sounds weird, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment