Monday, May 19, 2014

AHW

What are you going to do for Memorial Day? We'll let me tell you what my family and I are going to do. First on Saturday I'm going to get all of my homework done and out of the way. Then maybe I'll out outside and read a book or something. Then on Sunday we'll all go to Greenfield Village and we will stay there for about the whole day. Then on Monday, Memorial Day, we're going to go to Kensington Park, where they have a water park inside and it opens on Memorial Day so I'll be there the first day it opens! Then we're probably go fishing, but on,y because my dad likes it. To be honest: I really don't like fishing that much, I mean it only kind of fun. Then we will have a lunch that we packed and if I'm lucky I'll get a ice cream. Then we'll go to the beach until it's time to go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment