Wednesday, May 21, 2014

AHW

I am sooo excited for tomorrow!! Can you guess why? Probably people in orchestra can guess this! The 5th graders in orchestra have a concert tomorrow!!! The best part is that I have a solo!! To be honest: I'm playing the hardest song in the book! My guess is that you don't believe me, but I telling the truth. Ask any of my friends. Anyway, the solo is Minute Number 2. It's a pretty long song, but it's really fun. I wanted to do a duet as well but the song we wanted to pick out was too short. By the way there is only 2 soloists including me! The other soloist is Aria. We're playing about 10 songs. So, that's why I'm excited for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to play my solo piece too! I cannot wait until tonight. My solo is called Lightly Row.

    ReplyDelete