Wednesday, May 14, 2014

AHW (Getting my teeth pulled out Part 7)

Part 1:
Guess what?? Today was the worst!! Let me tell you why. So I had to wake up at 6:45 just to eat breakfast. By the way, I got to sleep in because I was supposed to get my teeth pulled out.  The appointment was at 9:00, but the dentist said I had to eat 2 hours earlier and I only ate 1 cheerio. After I got ready I got into the car and my parents said I could watch T.V. all day because after I got my teeth pulled out. They said I wouldn't want to do anything. I know? Hard to believe but true. So after I got there I had to wait in the waiting room. Then the dentist took us to the room and had to WAIT! Just about now, I'm getting tired of waiting. I just wanted to get my teeth pulled out and be done. That probably sounds weird, I know.

Part 2:

Finally when I was about to be bored to death, the dentist came in rolling a cart with tools. "OK, first we're going to give you 10 minutes of oxygen, then 10 minutes of laughing gas. That good?" "OK" After the 10 minutes were up they switched to laughing gas. The truth: I didn't feel the difference and I definitely wasn't laughing. I mean I would've freake out if I did laugh. Then he gave me more numbing medicine with a needle! Isn't that great? No, I'm kidding I didn't want more needles. After that my mouth was numb. "Time to pull the teeth." he said.


Part 3:


They put this weird suction thingy into my mouth and they got out a pair of pliers. I know. With all the modern technology they have to use pliers??? That's just crazy and it also didn't help me to be calm. But then they just wiggled the first tooth and "I just took out the first tooth." He told me. I thought wow that was pretty fast. Then they wiggled out the 2nd tooth. But when they got to the 3rd tooth, that was a tooth that didn't want to leave my mouth! They wiggled and giggled it but it still didn't budge! Finally they just gave it one big wiggle and out it came! "OK, only 1 tooth left, you're doing great!"    He told me. The last tooth seemed like it had superglue on it. That's how hard it was to take out! The even tried yanking it. No luck. Finally they got it out, though I have no idea how!:) Now here is where my make a huge mistake. I looked to the side. Now you're probably thinking, how bad can it be? Let me tell you. Up until now I had no idea what they were using the suction tube for. Now I know they were sucking my blood. It was super scary looking at that much blood coming from your mouth.


Part 4:
So now they said "Just wait there, until we come back." The guy said. So I did what he said and just sat there and sat there and sat there. Now just about now, I was getting really bored and there was a machine making this weird sound like tick, Tick TICK! Then I looked at the clock and matched the ticking with the moving of the second hand on the clock. Just when I was about to explode, the man came in, with my father.


 Part 5: 
"How are you feeling?" my dad asked. "Uh, uh, UH!" I said. Then I stopped. I forgot I had gauze in my mouth! "You mean you're feeling OK?" I nodded my head so fast it might've fallen off. "OK, here are your teeth and you can have a prize for not crying and being such a good patient." So they took out a treasure chest and have let me take 2. I got a Frisbee and a top. "OK, now whenever your ready you can leave, so here's a bag of gauze and ice packs for the bleeding and swelling."

Part 6:
When I first got up I was a little dizzy so the dentist made me sit back down. "Why don't you just sit down for a couple extra minutes till you're not feeling so dizzy?" the dentist asked. "Ump." Oh by the way I was trying to say 'okay'. So finally I got up and I said goodbye to the dentist guy. (Though all I could say was 'ump'.) So I walked out with my dad. 'OK, here's the IPhone." he told me while he handed it to me. All I could do was nod my head to show I understood. So we got into the car.

Part 7:
When I sat in the back of the car my dad tried to get one of those instant freeze ice-packs. To tell you the truth: they so don't work! So he tried and tried but it just wouldn't work! Even I tried to get it to work. So finally my dad just got into the car and went home. When we got to my dad's store, I had to go in so my mom could take me home and get some medicine. "OK, here is the sheet you need to get the medicine." my dad said as soon as he said hello to my mom. "Got it." She said. "Oh, are you OK, Shin Be, did it hurt?" She asked, not even letting me say anything. But then again, I couldn't have said anything even if I wanted to. All I could do was nod my head. "Lets got into the car and get your medicine." She told me. "Do you want to go on the Ipad?" I nodded my head since I was bored and I had nothing else to do but go on the Ipad. 











No comments:

Post a Comment