Thursday, May 29, 2014

AHW

I'm going to talk about bowling yesterday even though I'm a little late. So Ania, and Mia both came to my choice hour about 10 minutes before the bell rang. So we just talked. Then as soon as the bell rang we all went outside to my mom's car when she was going to drive us to Thunderbird Lanes. (the place where we were going to bowl) When we were about to leave we saw Mr. Joe going out to his car so we rolled down the window and we yelled out "Hi, Mr. Joseph!" So he came over to our car and said he would meet us there. In the car we turned on some music from Mia's Ipad and Mia and I started to sing. Now let me tell you something about our singing. We were awesome!!! Even though Ania says it C+ I think its an A++. Then when we got there we went over to where Mr. Joe and Mrs. Roberts were and we all said hi. Then we got our bowling shoes and Ania said she needed a 8 and when she got one she said "Oh, I mean I need a 6" But when she got a 6 it was too small so she actually needed a 8 after all. Mia and I both got a size 4 and we had to get Velcro on ours instead of laces!

 

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment