Tuesday, October 14, 2014

10 minute writing for September 29

I was 7 and in the first grade and was walking into Geepers with my dad when I accidentally ran into someone. I turned around to apologize to her and I gasped "Deena?" "Yep, that's me, hey Shin Be!"  "So did you just get here?" I asked her "Yes, not 5 seconds ago." She replied. In my head I was thinking how we always see each other everywhere, at the mall, at the library, even once at Cedar Point! Then we went up to the front desk to get my tickets and Deena did the same. (96)


Now we were on the tall indoor roller coaster in Jeepers after play about 20 games and using up about half of our tokens. Now I went with my dad and Denna because Deena's dad didn't want to go on it. Now it goes about 4 or 5 stories high with about 30 twists and turns. This was my first time on it so I was kind of scared. I remembered last year when I went to Cedar point and I rode a really scary roller coaster (I can't remember the name right now) that was super-duper high with a lot of dips. I was scared then but I did it anyways. So like magic my fear went away and I wasn't scared anymore. So as the car slowly chugged up the hill I was smiling in ancipitation for the drop that was going to come next. (147)
 
Total 10 minute: 243 words

No comments:

Post a Comment