Thursday, October 16, 2014

AHW

Today we had a cross country meet and everyone in cross country got dismissed early because we were riding a bus. I got all of my stuff and went to the locker rooms to get into my jersey. When I looked in my bag I found out that I forgot to bring my running shorts. I was freaking out because you can't run in leggings. One of my friends said I could borrow her mid-length leggings. they only go just below my knees so it wouldn't be too long. When I got on the bus I sat with Megan. At the meet, the other team (Orchard Lake Middle School) didn't have any 6th graders so we were racing against ourselves. Since me and Grace J. are almost the same speed we ran together until just before the end. I was so close to Lira that I started sprinting trying to beat her but I just could not catch her. In the end I was 2 seconds slower than her. My time was 18:15 minutes. It was a difficult course.

No comments:

Post a Comment