Monday, October 20, 2014

AHW

Today I had a meet at Beverly Park. I wasn't really looking forward to it because it was going to be really muddy and lots of people might lose their shoes or slip and fall. But the mud wasn't that bad. We were competing against BHMS Bloomfield Hills Middle School. There were 150 kids on their team!!! That's a ton of people. First went the boys there was a BH runner right behind our best runner (Sam) but Sam got first place.After all the boys went it was the girls turn. BCS came in 1st,2nd and 3rd. I got 12th place and I beat my old time by about 45 seconds!! My time was 17:22, a new personal best. I didn't feel very good after the race I could barley swallow and I was coughing a lot. As I sit here I feel so good about my run, I'm just very, very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment