Monday, October 13, 2014

Grandpa's Grave

Word Count Goal 300 words 


It was almost midnight in South Korea and I was in a car with my mom, uncle and aunt. All of a sudden  my uncle pulled to a stop. "What? Yeah, I'm... Oh, awake" "It's OK, go back to sleep, we just stopped here because we're visiting you grandpa's Grave tomorrow." My uncle and aunt said. "Yes, I'm so excited! I'm not tired anymore, can I go in too?" I asked very eagerly. "Sure, don't touch everything." My mom warned me. "I won't." I reassured her. So we went into the store. Now it looks almost exactly like an American Gorcery store. Expect for the things they sell. We bought dried salted fish, seaweed, sushi, tradition soup, a type of candy that I picked out, and I convinced them to buy aloe. Which is a light green drink made from the leaf of a cactus, and it tastes very good and it's good for you. We also got a bad of fresh baby tomatoes, some cereal, milk, crackers, noodles, fresh fruit such as yellow melon, grapes, strawberrys and oranges. We left the store and went home. The next day I awoke with a great big smile on my face thinking "Oh boy I can't wait 'till I see my grandpas grave, I know it would be better to see him in person but is is better than nothing! Then I remembered a day a couple moths before this when I went and saw my grandma on my dads side.

No comments:

Post a Comment