Monday, October 13, 2014

AHW

Yesterday, I went to the mall with my parents to but some new shoes for when I go to Washington D.C, so we went to Sears and went to the shoe's isle. There were so many formal shoes to choose from. Should I pick heels or flats? Black shoes or blue? Sparkles and flowers or plain? I decided I wanted black flats that were plain. Now the hard part was finding some shoes that were flats. Then when a got a 10 shoes that were all flats I narrowed it down to 3 pairs of shoes, the ones that were black. Then got it down to 2 shoes, one had a small black flower at the tip of each toe with a plastic gem in the middle. The other one was black with no designs. I chose the plain black pair of shoes, then afterwards we went out for lunch at Taco Bell. Then it was time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment