Monday, October 27, 2014

AHW

Today from 2:30 to 6:00 we had rehearsal for our trip to Washington D.C. Each time trough it took about 30 minutes to an hour to go through everyone's slide. At around 3:10 it was our turn to speak about the letter writing for 2 minutes. By (we my mean me and Ania) We did pretty good seeming that we practiced a lot. Then at about 4:00 to 4:10 we took a break to go out in the halls and get a snack and get some water. Then we did it another 2 times. The 2nd time we did it we forgot a big part of it. The 3rd time we did it almost perfectly expect I need to speak louder! Then at about 5:20 we went outside for a little bit to run around. Then at about 6:00 the meeting was over and it was time to go home. My dad picked my up at around 6:20. Overall I had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment