Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Excited

I'm excited for Halloween becuase I'm going to be at Washington D.C. At D.C. We're going to present to a bunch of people about the steps it got to get to Peoject COPE. Ania and I are speaking about the BCS touchstone and letter writing. The only thing that I'm sad about is I can't spen Halloween with my family or go trick or treating. But we still get to bring our coustume and I'm deciding between a witch and a vampire. The witch has a black and silver dress with a huge hoop at the bottom, also I have a tall witches hat and a broom, that has long black and silver tinsel for the end of the broom. The vampire coustume has a long black dress with blood red ruffles and a large black velvet collar. I thinkI'm going to be a vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment