Sunday, October 19, 2014

AHW

Today was my mom's birthday. Actually her birthday is Monday, but we are celebrating today. We gave her a bunch of presents. After we decorated the dining room we sang her "Happy Birthday" and I played along on my cello. After that we took some pictures and mom blew out the candles. We ate some cake, but not too much, we didn't eat supper yet. For supper we're having spaghetti with Italian sausage because the long noodles represent a long life. (I don't remember a birthday without spaghetti) Then I played with flying Scissors! Flying scissors is a game I invented with Ania yesterday. We attached string to the scissor handles then we put it on my hanging bar. When we pulled the strings the scissors would move up and down and forwards and backwards. When they went all the way to the top they would open.

No comments:

Post a Comment