Monday, December 1, 2014

AHW

AHW
I was at the orthodontist's office sitting in one of the plastic chairs with earbuds glued in my ears. I was breathing in deeply smelling the gross, yet intriguing smell of the dentist. I was on my dad shiny white Iphone 5s. I was watching a movie and waiting until my orthodontist came out. It was so long I started to get super tired and slowly, slowly my eyes started to close. I jerked my head straight up, as if I just had a drink from a highly caffeinated soda. I saw my dad had just tapped me to let me know that I had to go in to my orthodontists office. I slowly took out my earbuds and took off my heavy, puffy purple coat. I walked into her office while she asked me 
"How was you're thanksgiving?" She asked me.
"It was fine. I replied. How was yours?"
"Oh it was great, thanks for asking."

Later I got some blue rubber bands to move my teeth closer together when I got my 4 adult teeth pulled out. They're kind of tight but they look like this: 
 
 
The blue rubber bands are only on the bottom teeth.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment