Thursday, December 4, 2014

AHW

AHW

I walked into school a dozen things on my mind. Just like a animal in the wild running from its predator, it has so many things to worry about. I was worrying about my science test scores, my math test scores, whether I was going to do good on the social studies test and whether I was going to have any more test this week. I was so occupied I ran into a 3rd grader. Well the 3rd grader actually ran into me. But he didn't even say sorry. How rude. I walked into my locker bay surprised at how quiet it was. No offense to anyone in my locker bay but it gets pretty crowded and noisy. I quickly put my stuff in my locked expect for my iPad, my book and my pencil case with a picture of Snoopy the dog on it. 
"Anyer!" I heard the voice of Vivian call out. I walked into the hall and saw Vivian.
"Oh hi Shin Be, have you seen Ania? She was walking with me one minute and the she was gone."
"Nope haven't seen her." I replied.
"Thanks, I'll check her locker." Vivian said back.
I looked back into the hallway and and saw Ania there. 
"Hi Ania, did you know Vivian was looking for you?" I asked
"Really I didn't know, I just stopped to talk to my friends." Ania said sounding mildly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment