Sunday, December 21, 2014

AHW

Today when Ania and I were outside some people from across the street shouted some mean things through their window. "Hey there's the little white girl. (A little pause) And the little Chinese girl!" Now I think that was racist because they were African American. So I think they shouldn't have said those things because what did we ever do to them? We didn't call them any names and yet they call us names.  I think its because of what's on the news about the Ferguson thing and what happened. Maybe they thought that that police officer shouldn't have gotten no punishment, but that's no reason to be mean to others. Its like the rule KVKWKA. Kind Voice Kind Words Kind Actions, and they weren't following Kind Words.  But I believe in Karma and I think they should get punished for what they said. If Karma is real then they will learn their lesson.

I'm not trying to be raciest I'm just telling what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment