Thursday, December 11, 2014

AHW

Today I had a orchestra concert at 7:00! Here is part of the story:

I walked into the cafeteria and if I said I was nervous I would be lying. I am not nervous at all, not even a little. I was nervous last year but now I'm used to it, and its like the audience was not even there. I was carrying my cello and my hands were hurting from carrying it so long with just one, now very sore hand. I quickly set it down then went to talk to Amanda and Mia M. We were just talking about how none of us were nervous and then we went to sit in our seats. Now I was sitting right next to Alex K. who sat at the end and on my other side was Mia M. Then next to Mia was Amanda. I sat in the correct position with my cello while Amanda and Mia were playing a really fast version of Finale. Du-da-du-da-da! That was one of the melody's.

To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment