Wednesday, December 17, 2014

AHW

Today in orchestra we shared what we thought about the concert a couple week ago, what our parents thought, what were our favorite songs, and what we can improve on. Some people didn't get to share so here's what I think. I really liked the concert even though we played only 2 songs, but we had to share the spotlight with the 7th and 8th graders. My parents thought I was really good and so was the orchestra. They didn't hear any mistakes. My favorite songs were Black Diamond (8th), Haunted Carousel (8th) and Gargoyles (7th and 8th).  I liked those songs because they were supenceful, fast paced and very good! I also think we should balence the sound such as the cellos, bases, violas, and violins aren't louder than each other. So that's why I though about our concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment