Sunday, December 7, 2014

Open House Intro (AHW)

I walked through the doors of the school clutching my black spiral science notebook. Today was Open house and I was so excited to give a tour to incoming 3, 4 and 5th graders, who might go to BCS next year. I went into the hallway and got my bright yellow, 'Ask Me About BCS!' sticker with my name printed on it as neat as a typewriter. I went to my locker bay and tryied to open my locker. Click, click, click, swish. When the lock as I spun the dial 3 times and lifted it up hoping it would work. It did. Just as smooth as fudge melting in your mouth as you bite into it. I went to the front and saw Ellie with her sister.
"Hi Ellie." I called.
"Oh, Hi Shin Be, I brought my science notebook." She showed me her black composition notebook.
"Great, lets go work on it." I replied.
I walked with her to the lockers again. We were going to check we had the same things in our notebook. We also had to make the data chart.
We sat down on the scratchy carpet and I got out my 4 rulers and carefully chose which one I wanted to use. In the end I chose my blue metallic ruler. I let Ellie use my blue plastic ruler. We made our data table and as soon as we finished; "Hi Shin Be, hi Ellie."
I jerked my head up in surprise.
"Oh hi Ania." I replied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment