Sunday, December 14, 2014

AHW

Yesterday I went with my parents to MCourts to rent a new cello because my orchestra teacher says I needed to get a bigger size cello a 3/4 size. I was really excited to try out my new cello so as soon as I got her me I tried out my cello and it sounded amazing! It sounded way better than my old cello. I had to go to a ski and snowboard store to bye my skis because when I go to snow club I don't want to wait for about 45 minutes to rent skis there. I had to go a store 1 hour away then I found out that we have to go back 3 days later because they have to balance, sharpen, and wax my skis. I had a choice of color between white, black, and red or pink, purple, white and light blue. I hate the colors pink and purple and even though you might see me wear pink or purple that's because my mom bought me the clothes so now I have to wear them. But I'm really glad my parents bought me skis and a cello! I think I'm really lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment