Wednesday, December 3, 2014

AHW

AHW

"Fa, la, la, Jingle Bells-" I sung very merrily.
"Vroom, VROom, VROOM! Went the vacuum cleaner.
I was decorating our Christmas tree with my dad on the day of thanksgiving. I hung up a silver, sparkly, acorn and hung it right in the middle of the tree. 
"That looks great, what do you think?" My dad shouted over the noise of the vacuum.
"I think that look fine to me, can we start cooking thanksgiving lunch?" I asked, very excited to cook the stuffing. Kind of. Not really, I would just help. But it would still be fun. 
"Okay, let's go get everything out." My dad replied.
"Yes!!" I said exclaimed. I could barley wait until I sat down to eat the delicious feast that was thanksgiving dinner. 
I ran into the bathroom to wash my hands 2 times, just to be sure. I raced back into the kitchen and said: 
"Can I cut up the mushroom?" I begged. I loved hearing the squishy sound of the knife cutting the little pieces of mushroom.
"Sure, but don't cut yourself." My dad warned me.
"I know, I'll be careful." I said back knowing that's what he said to me every time I picked up a knife to cut food.

No comments:

Post a Comment